You may or may not have an in-house marketing department. As your company grows sometimes, it’s hard to catch up with every aspect of your marketing. Not to mention, the continuous shifting of customer’s preferences and technology can leave you behind.
Who are you going to call to keep up with the latest trends and technologies? A professional full-service marketing agency can save time, save money, and strengthen your brand.
As a business leader, you know how important a focus or niche is. You know exactly how to make the best product and offer the best experience. Anything else can become a distraction to your core vision. That’s why allowing an agency to focus on your marketing, while you focus on the business, makes a world of difference for growth.
What Does It Mean When an Agency Is Full-Service?
Full-service marketing offers everything your business requires for marketing, promotions, and advertising under one umbrella. An agency consists of a group of skilled individuals specialized in different areas of marketing. The agency offers comprehensive strategies and solutions custom-fit to your business from start to finish.
Hiring a full-service marketing agency doesn’t mean you have to use everything they offer. Services can be a la carte or bundled depending on your objectives. The process usually starts with an audit, analysis, or research to find the most direct and cost-effective plan to meet the business goals.
Like anything else, full-service has an advantage. Think of the times you’ve had to open up a new location or start a new project. The more companies and people involved, the more costly it can be. Multiple businesses try to upsell you or make a larger profit margin. But a full-service company does it all and offers the best deal with the best results.
It’s the same with marketing. By choosing a partner that leads your marketing strategy, they can help you grow while you can focus on the core of the business. An agency handles anything you need them to when it comes to marketing. You can let experts implement the best strategy for a rewarding ROI.
What Does A Marketing Agency Do?
The agency engages in wide-ranging, multi-channel campaigns, leveraging social platforms to reach their client’s audience.
An experienced agency can tailor services and packages specifically for your business based on your budget, goals, and development.
Their services include:
- Branding and Design
- Web Development
- Event Marketing
- Media Planning
- Product Packaging
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Influencer Marketing
- Email Marketing
For most companies, the objective of hiring a full-service marketing agency is to build relationships, increase brand loyalty, and make more sales.
10 Major Benefits of Full-Service Agencies
Here’s why your company should consider working with a professional agency.
- Cheaper Than Hiring In-House – It’s more cost-effective, and sometimes the only way for smaller companies to afford professional services. An in-house staff, facilities, systems, training, and benefits can eat up your marketing budget. You also get the best talent in the field that you couldn’t otherwise get hiring each person.
- The Latest Trends, Systems, and Software – Agencies are always on the leading edge of trends and technology. Performance-driven agencies use analytical reports, data, and software to target the right offers, to the right customers, at the right time. The are pros at what they do. You get those benefits when you partner with them.
- Leverage Their Experience and Talents – Agencies have worked with various technologies, clients, and industries. They have the experience and data to prove what campaigns are most effective for your industry. This makes them highly resilient and capable to accomplish big goals and challenges.
- Scalability on Demand – You can scale your efforts up or down depending on new products, seasonality, or for any reason. With an internal team, you must hire and train to scale up or lay off staff to scale down. With a firm you just pick up the phone. This saves you costs and assures that your marketing dollars are well spent.
- Work with the Experts – Think of them as a pool of specialists, and the pool is deep. Today’s inbound marketing requires many areas of discipline such as SEO, content, social media, branding, and paid ads. An in-house department may not have the bandwidth to handle all the channels. Agencies offer diverse specialties and have their thumb on the pulse for what’s the most effective tactics.
- Quantifiable Results – A quality company measures all metrics to see what is working and where the ad spend does the most good. This is where you get true ROI. They fine tune their strategy based on your own results. It’s not out-of-the-box, with high possibilities of inefficiencies, these our customized decisions based on your data. An agency is well-trained to capture the right information and make it actionable.
- Fresh Perspective and Ideas – Your marketing will benefit from new ideas and perspectives that you and your team may not see when you’re so close to a project. Fresh eyes and new blood can bring a tired campaign back to life. An agency is also deep into their industry, sharing with their network, attending conferences, and always seeking great opportunities.
- Broader Skillsets – Your staff may not possess all the skills required for a comprehensive campaign such as graphic design or SEO. An outside firm is equipped with the talent and resources to bring your vision to fruition successfully. Whatever you campaign needs, agencies have a way to make it happen.
- Continuity and Work Overflow – An agency can step in at a moment’s notice to pick up where a departed employee left off. They can help during times of peak demand and work overflow situations, providing continuity to the brand message across all channels. They specialize in optimization, making sure the value goes straight to you.
- Complement Your Existing Marketing Department – Divide and conquer your promotional projects. Let your team handle the projects where they excel and outsource the other projects. This division of labor enables your staff to be more efficient. There is no learning curve for them to use new methods or technologies. This supercharges your marketing strategy for effective results.
An agency offering cohesive and effective brand strategies will place your company’s products squarely in front of your target audience. When you hire them, you save time and money by paying for only the time, expertise, and involvement of each expert as required.
Imagine if you transition from “marketing because it is essential” to “winning at marketing and growth”. The first version does what is necessary to survive, the other sees big results and progress. An agency powers your brand for success.
“Marketing is not an event, but a process… It has a beginning, a middle, but never an end, for it is a process. You improve it, perfect it, change it, even pause it. But you never stop it completely."-Jay Conrad Levinson, Author of Guerrilla Marketing
Not All Agencies Are Alike
To find one suitable for your company, you must identify your goals and objectives. You must have a clear vision. Look for a company with experience in your industry.
A marketing agency is an investment that will cost you money, time and determine the future of the business. The wrong one can negatively affect your future. The right one can transform it. So, choose wisely.
When looking for a full-service marketing agency, there are a few good things to think about in the process:
- You must have a clear vision of your marketing goal and expectations from the agency.
- Check that the agency has relevant experience in your industry.
- Review their list of clients, project examples, and portfolios.
- Do they have long-term partnerships?
- The agency should present a cohesive proposal, strategy, and vision.
- Do they have digital expertise across multiple channels?
- Do they align with your vision?
- Are they supportive and attentive?
A reputable company won’t sell services that you don’t need. When searching for an agency, relevancy is more important than the size of the company.
At Eventige, we are a full-service agency leveraging a digital and traditional marketing mix to accelerate your brand’s growth. We specialize in branding for medium to enterprise eCommerce businesses.