You may or may not have an in-house marketing department. As your company grows sometimes, it’s hard to catch up with every aspect of your marketing. Not to mention, the continuous shifting of customers’ preferences and technology can leave you behind.
Who are you going to call to keep up with the latest trends and technologies? A professional full-service marketing agency partnership is where you can save time, save money, and strengthen your brand's digital marketing.
As a business leader, you know how important a focus or niche is. You know exactly how to make the best product and offer the best experience. Anything else can become a distraction to your core vision. That’s why allowing an agency to focus on your marketing, while you focus on the business, makes a world of difference for growth.
There are hundreds of marketing agencies in the market and all of them offer different services and levels of expertise. Some marketing agencies are more niche and specialize in one or two promotional strategies for particular business models and some are platform agnostic and can offer their guidance and support across all areas of your business; whether it is online-focused or blended between retail, online, and other areas.
What Does It Mean When an Agency Is Full-Service?
Full-service marketing offers everything your business requires for marketing, promotions, and advertising under one umbrella. An agency consists of a group of skilled individuals specialized in different areas of marketing. The agency offers comprehensive strategies and solutions custom-fit to your business from start to finish.
Hiring a full-service marketing agency doesn’t mean you have to use everything they offer. Services can be a la carte or bundled depending on your objectives. The process usually starts with an audit, analysis, or research to find the most direct and cost-effective plan to meet the business goals.
Like anything else, full-service has an advantage. Think of the times you’ve had to open up a new location or start a new project. The more companies and people involved, the more costly it can be. Multiple businesses try to upsell you or make a larger profit margin. But a full-service company does it all and offers the best deal with the best results.
It’s the same with marketing. By choosing a partner that leads your marketing strategy, they can help you grow while you can focus on the core of the business. An agency handles anything you need them to when it comes to marketing. You can let experts implement the best strategy for the best ROI.
Partnering with a full-service agency allows you to have a team that can provide anything from technical support to creative strategy consulting. Full-service agency teams get access to the same information and can work on growing your business in a very thoughtful and cohesive way, ensuring that all parts fit together.
What Does A Marketing Agency Do?
The agency engages in wide-ranging, multi-channel campaigns, leveraging social platforms to reach their client’s audience. The best marketing agencies never stick to just one strategy and instead develop personalized packages to fully address your business goals and find ways to appeal to your target audience.
An experienced agency can tailor services and packages specifically for your business based on your budget, goals, and development.
Their services can include a variety of offerings, just like we offer to our clients. Here are some direct examples:
- Brand Identity Design
- Web Development
- Experiential Marketing
- Digital Media Buying
- Packaging Design
- SEO & PPC Services
- Social Media Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Email Marketing Management
For most companies, the objective of hiring a full-service marketing agency is to build a long-term cohesive relationship with experts that own specialized tools, have many strategic relationships with companies like Shopify, HubSpot, and other platform tools, and can deliver on a wide range of marketing tactics and strategies that grow with the client over time.
As new initiatives come up, a full-service marketing firm can adjust the offering to align with the growth rate of the client and position of the industry sector, allowing for a customized approach. This increases the effectiveness of both sides of the table; client and agency-side.
10 Major Benefits of Full-Service Agencies
Here’s why your company should consider working with a full-service agency.
- Cheaper Than Hiring In-House – It’s more cost-effective, and sometimes the only way for smaller companies to afford professional services. An in-house staff, facilities, systems, training, and benefits can eat up your marketing budget. You also get the best talent in the field that you couldn’t otherwise get hiring each person.
- The Latest Trends, Systems, and Software – Agencies are always on the leading edge of trends and technology. Performance-driven agencies use analytical reports, data, and software to target the right offers, to the right customers, at the right time. They are pros at what they do. You get those benefits when you partner with them.
- Leverage Their Experience and Talents – Agencies have worked with various technologies, clients, and industries. They have the experience and data to prove what campaigns are most effective for your industry. This makes them highly resilient and capable to drive your strategy forward.
- Scalability on Demand – You can scale your efforts up or down depending on new products, seasonality, or for any reason. With an internal team, you must hire and train to scale up or lay off staff to scale down. With a marketing firm relationship, you just pick up the phone and call your account manager. This saves you costs and assures that your marketing dollars are well spent.
- Work with the Experts – Think of them as a pool of specialists, and the pool is deep. Today’s inbound marketing requires many areas of discipline such as SEO, content, social media, branding, and paid ads. An in-house department may not have the bandwidth to handle all the channels. Agencies offer diverse specialties and have their thumb on the pulse for what’s the most effective tactics.
- Quantifiable Results – A quality company measures all metrics to see what is working and where the ad spend does the most good. This is where you get true ROI. They fine-tune their strategy based on your own results. An agency is well-trained to capture the right information and make it actionable to grow your bottom line.
- Fresh Perspective and Ideas – Your marketing will benefit from new ideas and perspectives that you and your team may not see when you’re so close to a project. Fresh eyes and new blood can bring a tired campaign back to life. An agency can also dip into their network, activate your brand at conferences, and find key new opportunities for you to grow.
- Broader Skillsets – Your staff may not possess all the skills required for a comprehensive campaign such as graphic design or search engine optimization strategies. An outside firm is equipped with the talent and resources to bring your vision to fruition successfully. Whatever your campaign needs, agencies have a way to make it happen.
- Continuity and Work Overflow – An agency can step in at a moment’s notice to pick up where a departed employee left off. They can help during times of peak demand and work overflow situations, providing continuity to the brand message across all channels. They specialize in optimization, making sure the value goes straight to you.
- Complement Your Existing Marketing Department – Divide and conquer your promotional projects. Let your team handle the projects where they excel and outsource the other projects. This division of labor enables your staff to be more efficient. There is no learning curve for them to use new methods or technologies. This supercharges your marketing strategy for effective results.
This unique position and ability for full-service marketing agencies to provide staff and resources on a bespoke and customized basis are where the biggest advantage and savings are. The entire idea of full-service agencies is similar to the model of a hospital where you are able to leverage specialized machines, equipment, get to the best doctors, and get serviced by the most highly trained staff.
Yes, sometimes it is a good fit to go to a specialist in only one area, but when you have a growing company, there is a constant need for designers, development resources, and full-service marketing that encompasses a variety of services that only a full-service marketing firm can provide due to the nature of the hiring and training cycles they employ.
Imagine if you transition from “marketing because it is essential” to “winning at marketing and growth”. The first version does what is necessary to survive, the other sees big results and progress through the application of specific services tailored to the exact situation that the brand or brand manager has on their hands.
As a growth marketing agency with custom services, we offer that experience of focusing on marketing for growth, without being bound to packages or specific cookie-cutter blocks that are most common when you work with many different providers that only are profitable and focused on one area. They simply do not have the training or ability to see how their side of the street affects other components of the business, leaving the business owner or brand manager to have to sift through these dependencies to figure out who is right or who should be the lead strategy amongst the many choices of what to do and how to do it.
“Marketing is not an event, but a process… It has a beginning, a middle, but never an end, for it is a process. You improve it, perfect it, change it, even pause it. But you never stop it completely."Jay Conrad Levinson, Author of Guerrilla Marketing
Not All Agencies Are Alike
To find one suitable for your company, you must identify your goals and objectives. Before you request any advertising agency services, it is important to do your research and figure out exactly what you want to achieve for your business; You must have a clear vision. Look for marketing agencies with experience in your industry.
Choosing a partner that leads your marketing strategy can help you grow while allowing you to focus on the core of the business. A full-service agency handles anything you need them to when it comes to marketing. You can let the experts implement branding, new event activations, or enhance your packaging. There is no limit on what you can request and achieve, and that is why this model is so popular for growing brands that need to keep up with market demand.
When looking for a full-service marketing agency, you must also have a clear vision of your marketing goals and expectations. Check that the agency has relevant experience in your industry and review their list of clients, project examples, and portfolios. The agency should present a cohesive proposal, strategy, and vision.
You should also consider the following factors:
- Do they have long-term partnerships?
- Do they have digital expertise across multiple channels?
- Do they align with your vision?
- Are they supportive and attentive?
A reputable marketing agency won’t sell services that you don’t need. When searching for the best marketing agencies, relevancy is more important than the size of the company.
Eventige is a full-service agency that leverages a digital and traditional marketing mix to accelerate your brand’s growth, and we create customized programs that are based solely on the business goals that our merchants, clients, and partners have.
Just like the perfect-fitting suit or clothing atelier, we create customized full-service marketing programs that mold with time and generate exceptional results for the brands that we looking for a more bespoke and white-glove experience. Our full-service marketing program is called 360BrandFuel growth marketing, creating a specific product that you can buy into as a service.
The way this works is our program unlocks access to all senior-level talent, systems, and partner networks with unlimited access to adjust and change the programming labor to align with the requirements of the business. Completely flexible and based solely on the needs of the business, this level of precision and delivery is where our clients win out.