As global e-commerce evolves and expands exponentially, managing your products, customers, and sales through the electronic channels become more challenging, sophisticated and time-consuming. Wouldn’t it be nice if you have a magic wand to tap on each marketing channel for better efficiency and staying ahead of your competitors?
The solution is to partner with the right company who specializes in enterprise e-commerce business building.
Retail e-commerce sales in the US are projected to grow from $322.17 billion in 2016 to just over $485 billion by 2021.
Simplifying and Magnifying e-commerce Growth
ChannelAdvisor is a leading provider of cloud-based solutions to e-commerce companies. They have simplified the process of selling across multi-channel platforms much the same way as a single TV signal broadcasts to millions of viewers on different channels.
E-commerce retailers send a single product data feed to the ChannelAdvisor system. The system then transforms, optimizes, and synchronizes the feed with dozens of marketplaces and hundreds of digital marketing channels simultaneously, eliminating tedious and redundant work. The software handles everything a retailer needs from marketing to fulfillment.
The system also captures and measures all the performance data from each channel, enabling improvement of future strategies.
Meeting e-commerce Goals
Without a constant flow of customers and sales, your e-commerce will wither and die. Using intuitive tools powered by AI, they will establish a persistent connection with your customers. The comprehensive system streamlines complex processes optimizing the entire operation and expanding your sales channels.
Imagine starting a business with only four SKUs (stock keeping units) then growing it to over 50,000. That would be a feat in itself. Now imagine adding every SKU and managing them on multiple marketing platforms. Impossible?
Corey Frons, CEO of BulbAmerica said, “When we started this business, we had only four light bulbs. We now have over 50,000 lightbulbs. We never imagined that our catalog of products would be shown on Sears, Newegg, and Rakuten.com Shopping. Now, we get orders from all these marketplaces on a daily basis.”
How do they do it?
Achieving 3 Practical Goals for Enterprise E-commerce
ChannelAdvisor has been around since 2001 when the e-commerce world was in its infancy. With their focus on enterprise-level technology, e-commerce expertise, and dedicated team, they have successfully helped over 2,800 retailers and brands substantially increase their businesses.
Here’s their structured three-prong approach to achieve these goals:
- Connecting with Consumers – To reach new customers in more marketplaces, you need to leverage digital marketing. They have experts to assist with ad placement for retail customers, “Where to Buy widgets” to grow reseller business, and experts to help you become an Amazon 1P seller.
- Optimizing the Operations - For your business to stay ahead, the company helps optimize content, manages fulfillment, offers the latest repricing tools, and product intelligence dashboards.
- Growing Sales Channels – Providing comprehensive solutions to increase sales channels including a fulfillment network and drop shipping options.
It doesn’t matter what you’re selling. The platform can manage most of the tasks of multi-channel e-commerce for you. ChannelAdvisor supports over 100 channels for their partners.
Features that Make Your Business Run Smoothly
ChannelAdvisor has put together some intuitive tools and features to help you sell more with less hassle. Here are a few of them.
- The Inventory Juggler feature displays the same inventory amount of an item across each channel. For example, if one item sells on Amazon, the inventory count automatically reduces by one on all other platforms. This eliminates the risk of overselling products.
- The Algorithmic Repricers help sellers win up to 135% more “buy box” and “best offer” positions on platforms like Amazon, Walmart, Jet, and This tool allows merchants to set parameters for their product pricing. The re-pricing software looks at competitors and will adjust the price within the minimum and maximum price parameters across all marketplaces simultaneously to keep you compliant with all pricing policies.
- Simultaneous Platform Monitoring allows management and data analysis from all platforms, on one screen, for better insight and business decisions.
- Integrates with PPC Campaigns for creating dynamic PPC ads using keywords already proven to convert through ChannelAdvisor. If the product should run out of stock, then the relevant ads will automatically stop running.
- Seamless integration with logistics like eBay’s Global Shipping Program (GSP) and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) mean fewer shipping problems.
- Demand Forecaster provides detailed, targeted forecasts and critical insight product-level demand. It helps you to make accurate purchasing decisions for seasonal inventory.
Although ChannelAdvisor works with over 100 marketing channels, most e-commerce merchants start with Amazon.
Support and Strategies for Amazon
We all know that Amazon is a powerhouse when it comes to retailing, but it is also a complex system that becomes more challenging if you decide to become a 1P (first-party) seller. ChannelAdvisor has the technology that works with Amazon’s ever-changing API, and they have dedicated Client Strategy Managers to assist you.
From Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) to Amazon Sponsored Products, you’ll gain complete control over these programs with tools and reports that provide full visibility into product-level performance.
Multiple Fulfillment Options
Selling products is one thing, getting them to the buyers is another. ChannelAdvisor’s software integrates with most shippers whether you’re drop shipping, self-fulfillment, or using third-party logistics (3PL). Experience complete integration with the Enhanced Fulfillment Network including Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime, FedEx, UPS, USPS and Stamps.com for USPS.
It is a complete suite of solutions that consolidate your inventory, order, and fulfillment into one seamless process.
Partial or Total Management of Your E-commerce
The company can manage your e-commerce environment from customer lists to order fulfillment and everything in between. They offer full management service packages for marketplaces, digital marketing, and customized professional services.
If you aren’t sure what you need, perform a comprehensive health check to discover the best options for your business growth.
Another option is Self-Service Plus. For an additional fee, you’ll have access to a team of professionals who will guide you and answer your questions. It’s like having a personal business mentor. They help you identify new growth opportunities and can quickly increase your Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) and your ROI with the program.
Whether you are looking to double your GMV, find new fulfillment partners or expand into multiple channels, ChannelAdvisor can help you find new potential.