So, you’ve decided to migrate your eCommerce store to BigCommerce. This platform is a perfect choice for mid-market and large enterprises. However, it’s going to take some time, planning, and troubleshooting to migrate your catalog while keeping the doors open for your customers.
It is a wise investment to hire a BigCommerce developer to help you with all your new integrations and setup. Just like experienced mountain climbers retain local guides to keep them out of trouble.
Advantages of Certified BigCommerce Developers
Why hire a certified BigCommerce developer? Even if you think you can develop your site in-house, you should consider partnering with a professional that knows how to optimize your site. They work with many brands and know what works so that you can save time and money, and increase sales.
- They can make your site look professional. Just like when a customer walked into a physical store, appearances matter. If your website looks twenty years old, visitors won’t trust your product. If it is confusing and there is no real vision for it, then your visitors will also get confused and you lose sales. A BigCommerce developer knows how to expertly design your site and make it optimized for great results.
- You avoid unnecessary downtime. Certified BigCommerce developers know the precautions and steps necessary to avoid issues for your site, that would otherwise cost you sales and negatively affect your brand reputation. When there is a big update, they know how to transition your information with limited downtimes and issues as well.
- They provide the right features to your online store. Thanks to data, we’ve learned that small things make a big impact. A button placed somewhere different; a feature you didn’t have before; these changes can make a big difference for your store and affect your bottom line. Certified BigCommerce developers work with many businesses and know what works. They can apply the best tricks of the trade to your website too.
- They help improve your brand and sales. Ultimately, the way your website is designed and set up will determine how many visitors convert to sales. Certified BigCommerce developers are well-versed in what a successful website looks like and needs to grow a business. When you hire a certified developer, you get the best tactics in the industry.
Your eCommerce stores evolve constantly. To achieve high speed, responsiveness and an enjoyable user experience require a team of experts. When you work with a BigCommerce Certified Partner, you get people who can develop your pages, use customer-centric themes, API integration, and more.
If you are considering hiring outside help, this article will show you how.
What is a BigCommerce Developer?
When we refer to a BigCommerce developer, we’re referring to our teams who have been trained and tested for quality by BigCommerce and are 100% Stencil Certified.
Eventige BigCommerce developers take advantage of this stable and reliable platform for better ROI.
Some of their tasks are:
- Helping integrate a responsive theme development.
- Providing an enterprise-level solution like real-time data transfer, cart customization, and multiple selling channels.
- Assisting you with the migration of your online store catalog to BigCommerce with minimal downtime. Their responsibilities include SEO ranking maintenance, handling website URLs, and supporting Stencil theme standards.
- Offering end-to-end solutions through intuitive and responsive online store design services.
- Customizing Apps that are fully compliant with BigCommerce standards even if BigCommerce doesn’t offer them by default.
There are only 18 Certified Elite BigCommerce Partners who have Stencil Certification, and we are #1. That’s a big advantage for your company and brand.
BigCommerce Stencil Theme Development
Ever wonder why you need a BigCommerce Stencil certified developer? The main reason BigCommerce promotes the theme is that it works on any browser, Android, or iPhone app. It is the most widely used theme for Enterprise and mid-level stores. BigCommerce developers are experts in building stores using this framework.
eCommerce owners appreciate that they don’t need to understand Event Hooks, CSS, JS Implementations, Handlebars, or any other programming jargon. A BigCommerce developer will take care of all that while ensuring you get your store pages the way you want.
Stencil allows developers and designers the flexibility to customize stores for maximum efficiency.
You have a vision and needs for your website. With a certified BigCommerce developer, they can make it happen. You no longer have to worry about limitations and trying to make something work that falls short of your vision. You can focus on the most important things while certified developers make it happen.
Setup, De-Bugging, and Growth
While BigCommerce takes far less coding and maintenance than Magento or other platforms, it’s not do-it-yourself.
Migrating to BigCommerce is a complex task, and there is always something that needs to be debugged or tweaked. A web developer experienced in BigCommerce stores can save a lot of time and money.
Imagine upgrading your website and online store, with big plans for growth, when all of sudden you find yourself deep into trying to make the transition a reality. That sets you back and robs you from actually growing the store. A developer frees you from that and you can start working on the business instead of in it.
Do You Need Website Design or a Website Developer?
When you work with our full-service digital marketing company, the line between web development and design blurs. That means we have a team that works together to see that every page looks professional, loads fast, and works on any device.
There is a lot at play when it comes to your website experience and its functionality.
We believe you’ll need both. Designers make your web pages and catalog look stunning while developers make everything work. That means you need a skilled team that works together to see that every page looks professional, loads fast, and works on any device. It takes teamwork to create a beautiful website that delivers a first-class customer experience.
When you hire a BigCommerce developer, designer, or the entire BigCommerce Agency, the team works together to migrate and set up your store on their platform.
As a Certified Elite BigCommerce partner, we’re fully proficient in everything BigCommerce has to offer. We have the expertise to migrate enterprise catalogs to BigCommerce, customize any app or API, design and develop templates for your site to maximize the store’s efficiency.